[dba-Tech] Ai and Robotix

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 9 23:53:38 CDT 2012

I was quoting but the truth is if you see something that is obviously wrong
you can fix it. In theory, this means that the end results are more
accurate.

Wikipedia is probably the largest encyclopedia ever created covering more
subjects and more people than any single source in history and it has the
largest group of experts ever assembled that monitor the input.

If there are some issues with it, that are blatantly wrong, get busy...after
all eventually this may, eventually, be our single source of "trusted"
information. ;-)