[dba-Tech] Suddenly Weird behavior in Word 2007

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 10:08:56 CDT 2012

For some time, I have been copying and pasting various tutorials etc. from
CodePlex, TechRepublic, etc. into Word, then printing them later on.
Recently, and for no apparent reason, whenever I perform this operation,
the text gets copied fine, but none of the images arrive. I do have a
workaround: I save the web page rather than the text, then go down the
street to a computer resource center, run IE there, load the saved web
page, and then copy/paste it into Word 2003. That works perfectly.

I don't have Word 2003 installed at home, so I have to go to the resource
center to accomplish this. Strange thing is, it used to work fine in Word
2007 at home, but suddenly ceased to work.

Any ideas why this happened, and how I might fix it?

TIA,

--
Arthur
Cell: 647.710.1314

Prediction is difficult, especially of the future.
  -- Niels Bohr