[dba-Tech] Words to live by

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:57:25 CDT 2012

Of all the reads I have wasted time on, that one tops the list. I simply
cannot recall anything quite this bad. I used to write for TR but this
makes me never want to submit anything there again. Not even to mention the
several errors in grammar, I barely know where to begin. One column-inch
more devoted to this is beneath consideration. P.S. I meant the original
poster, not Gustav.

A.