[dba-Tech] A new protocol for the web

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 14 17:21:56 CDT 2012

Well, I would suspect there would be certain events and situations in which
the new SPDY protocol would not perform as well. There are of course other
circumstances in which SPDY does perform exceptionally.

http://www.extremetech.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/spdy-speed-up.jpg

Just an aside Podjarny Guypo also makes a unique tool set for testing the
performance of your newly created Smartphone/iPhone apps and translated
websites

http://mobitest.akamai.com/m/index.cgi