[dba-Tech] The latest MS Surface price leak

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Aug 15 15:01:50 CDT 2012

Yep,   You can certainly chew up the high cost MBytes if you are storing everything in the
cloud and using a 3/4G connection - especially if roaming internationally - then they really hit
you with high MB rates.

I also second the microSD - that's why I put a 32GB card in my Motorola Xoom which came
with 32GB internal.  A few movies to while away the time in airport waiting lounges can take a
lot more the a couple of GB.    :-)