[dba-Tech] The latest MS Surface price leak

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Aug 15 15:10:14 CDT 2012

Everyone's requirements are different. Among other uses, mine is used to:

monitor/respond to my email 24/7
trouble shoot wireless networks
manage hosted domains through a web interface when I am away from the office
capture data for different purposes (keyed, barcode scans, photos)
carry reference material (PDF formatted documentation for all sorts of things)

They can be a lot more that just social/personal tools.  (I may have already mentioned that
we used them for collecting and transmitting results from all counting centres in the recent
PNG National Elections).

--
Stuart