[dba-Tech] The state of the web

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 6 12:21:05 CST 2012

Hi Shamil:

Considering that Microsoft once held almost 95 percent of the computing
market and now holds about 30 percent, I would not think it impossible for
them to gain back another 9 percent.

OTOH, the market is much larger, with a growth of over 600 percent since
2005 so that 10 percent, now signifies many more users (6x).