[dba-Tech] Internet Explorer Data Leakage (versions 6 to 10)

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Dec 14 06:57:49 CST 2012

Hi Stuart

It is not enough to quote some doubtful article. If you study the drawing
for a moment, you'll see that the WinRT API is not a subset of the Win32 API
but a "sister" to this. In fact, this is the whole idea of WinRT - to offer
a modern an much more developer-friendly AP interface to the Windows core
aligned nearly 100% to that of Windows Phone.

/gustav