[dba-Tech] Internet Explorer Data Leakage (versions 6 to 10)

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Fri Dec 14 09:34:59 CST 2012

It was a matter of logical deduction, because it would have to in order to function on Windows RT... unless Google decided to maintain two different bits of code base for Windows RT and everything else. But I don't know why google would submit itself to such pain for such a simple app. :)

I have the Google app installed on both my phone and tablet, so I am familiar with the way it works. I don't much like it. It's browsing lacks a lot of basic features that you expect from a browser. No bookmarking, address bar or tabs, to name a few obvious ones. The voice search is a nice feature though (especially for those of us who don't have Siri).

Best regards,
Hans-Christian Andersen