[dba-Tech] Internet Explorer Data Leakage (versions 6 to 10)

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Fri Dec 14 09:47:14 CST 2012

My attitude is neutral to Microsoft. Perhaps that might change once Steve Ballmer has been replaced with a CEO who has a better vision for Microsoft. Microsoft has tried to change its stripes and has succeeded in many ways, but there is still a certain mindset that has been holding it back - for instance, its two-faced stance on Linux and open source in general.

Best regards,
Hans-Christian Andersen