[dba-Tech] Outlook email download

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Dec 14 11:53:30 CST 2012

I'm on 2010 and now I can't find it! But under Options - Advanced -
Send/Receive - Settings you can change the time period in which it
automatically does the operation. I have mine set for every 5 minutes and I
now see the lowest it goes is every 1 minute. That should take of the
problem. Also make sure your time out period is set high since your AV will
probably be scanning all of those attachments. There's an Account Properties
button right there on that same dialogue.