[dba-Tech] Need a good free video editor?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 19 13:53:00 CST 2012

For those who need a good free video editor (with a PRO upgrade; if
required.)

" Lightworks NLE - Designed by editors, for editors

Some of the finest films of the past 20 years have been edited with
Lightworks. We're proud of its heritage and we want to share it with you.
for free. Read more about Lightworks and discover why Oscar-winning editors
across the world use it every day.

The latest Lightworks v11.0.3 installer available for Windows only.
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32 bit and Windows 7 64
bit. "

http://www.lwks.com/