[dba-Tech] W7 Permissions

b heygood bheygood at abestsystems.com
Tue Feb 28 10:56:01 CST 2012

Boy I sure hope it is something as simple as a password.
I have received the same message for months now when I try to use one of the
mapped drives I have setup in Win 7.
Same, same; I am the only user and have admin privileges.
Used to do this all the time w W98 - WVista.
Really makes it easy to replicate a client's system.
This is all on one machine.

Bob Heygood