[dba-Tech] Avast problem

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 28 12:30:38 CST 2012

It sounds like Avast got wacked in the middle of a process and one of its
important files was left in a open state. Just like it happens to Outlook or
even Access. The trouble is that it appears that Avast does not have a
enough code to fix itself.

That leaves only one choice, de-install and re-install.