[dba-Tech] OT Friday: Humour Time

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 10:37:44 CST 2012

A guy stumbles into a bar and orders a double-scotch. The barkeep says,
"You're too drunk already. I am legally obliged to refuse to serve you."
The customer leaves, walks down the street to the immediate back lane, goes
down same, and enters the bar via the side door. Steps up to the bar and
orders a double-scotch. Bartender says, "I can't serve you, you're already
drunk."
Guy leaves, goes the other way, then down the alley, and enters via the
other side door. Steps up to the bar and orders a double-scotch. Bartender
says, "I can't serve you. You've already had too much to drink."
Guy leaves, goes down the alley, turns left, finds the rear door, and
re-enters the bar. Steps up, orders a double-scotch. Bartender says, "I
told you already, I can't serve you, you're too drunk."
Guy replies, "How many bars do you work in?"

--
Arthur
Cell: 647.710.1314

Prediction is difficult, especially of the future.
  -- Werner Heisenberg