[dba-Tech] Random Signatures in Chrome

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 10:34:54 CST 2012

Is there any way to append a random selection from a list of signatures in
Chrome (or for that matter, any other browser)? Ideally, I would like to
have a database of quotes from people much smarter than I, and have gmail
randomly select one of same to use for my signature on any random email
reply.

I suppose I could add them all to a single Chrome reply, and then
arbitrarily delete 99% of them, but that seems way too much effort. I want
to have a list of pithy missives and have gmail arbitrarily add one from
the list.

Anyone know how to achieve that?

--
TIA,