[dba-Tech] VPN on a virtual Windows 2008 server...and RemoteDesktop

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Jan 18 18:17:52 CST 2012

Why lock yourself into it being hosted on expensive IIE/SQL Server hosts.

Have you had a look at developing it under LAMP / XAMP / WAMP  with MySQL and PHP?

MySQL is trivial to learn if you are familiar with SQL Server and it doesn't take much for a
competent programmer to get up to speed with PHP.

--
Stuart