[dba-Tech] VPN on a virtual Windows 2008 server...and RemoteDesktop

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 09:02:37 CST 2012

Stuart,

[??] Hey! I'm 59 years old!  You know, old dog, and all that?

I've toyed with Linux over the years, beginning with installing Red Hat in
a dual boot situation on an old Windows 95 laptop (2 GB hard disk)...but I
never got comfortable with the environment. For good or ill, I'm a
Microsoft weiner now.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI