[dba-Tech] Word Template for DVD covers

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Wed Jul 4 13:55:22 CDT 2012

Hi Arthur,

I did some hunting for you on this.

Here's one on this page, that I remember I downloaded and modified for a
CD I made as a Christmas gift:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/cd-jewel-case-label-TC006087298.aspx

This one offers blank templates that look good, but so far, I keep
getting a gateway timeout when I try to actually download one of them:
http://www.labelcd.com/downloads/downloads_blank_word.html#sec1

Searching the Avery site turned up some possibilities, too:
http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Search/?dimsearch=false&N=0&Ntk=SoftwareAndTemplate&Ntx=mode+matchall&Nty=0&Nr=SITESCHANNELS:Avery.com:Templates+%26+Software:Templates&Ns=Rank|0&Ntt=8693&int_id=averyproduct-viewtemplates-8693

Here's another page of Microsoft templates:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT010144468.aspx

I hope this helps,

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com