[dba-Tech] Well, in this case, WetWare

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 6 09:06:02 CDT 2012

Ha ha ha... That has been a gimme for years.

Sir Isaac Newton had his furniture nailed to the floor so they wouldn't
float up or be stolen and Albert Einstein had on occasions showed up to
class wearing no shoes, only his socks... Their behaviors were odd to say
the least.

Where would we be today if our past was not filled with tortured geniuses
and their brilliant creations and insights? If we ever solved their mental
conditions would our societies also halt in its progress? Do not these
people create our civilisation while the rest of us are here to do the
upkeep and basic maintanance?

We have always needed people who can jump from one mountain top to the next
while we, the rest of us, have to walk the whole distance.