[dba-Tech] So long, Norman

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Thu Jun 7 15:11:18 CDT 2012

Similar claims have been made in the past and not turned out the way they expected. I think reports like these are flawed because they only really highlight potential markets with current conditions and not anticipating what the competitors will do in the meantime. I can't truly see Microsoft getting a foot in due to the developing economies, because there is a lot of local companies competing with that and thy have full access to android for free. It will be a struggle for MS, I imagine.

I predict MS will have around 10% at the very best by that time.

- Hans

Sent from my iPhone