[dba-Tech] Word for Mac Templaes

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 07:41:49 CDT 2012

Has anyone gone through the process of converting a template built in
Word 2000/2007 and converted it to be used in Word 2011 for Mac?

The template includes styles, custom button bars, code. The whole 9 yards.

Any pointers, gotchas, would be greatly appreciated.

I have a feeling I'm going to need to go down that road shortly, so I
want to be prepared.

Thanks,

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"