[dba-Tech] MS launch of Surface range

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Wed Jun 20 04:52:52 CDT 2012

Sounds cool. I'd like to reserve judgement until I actually touch one, however, if Microsoft is able to pull this off (and they are generally good at producing good quality peripherals), it would really mean something in my opinion (although, I honestly think a tactile surface interface is where the money is at the moment, and no one has addressed that yet).

Hans