[dba-Tech] Excel ? from reader

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Wed Jun 20 07:10:26 CDT 2012

Just looked into my Excel 2010 trust center options page - external
content.  The choices are:
enable all data connections (not recommended)
prompt user about data connections
disable all data connections
and:
enable automatic update for all workbook links (not recommended)
prompt user on automatic update for workbook links
disable automatic update of workbook links

In both sections, by default, the "prompt user" option is selected.
This is probably the place to make the changes.  Hope this helps.

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com
231-322-2787