[dba-Tech] Windows and Ubuntu mix

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 03:55:02 CDT 2012

Hello Jim,

I have been running Ubuntu here on the kids computer since Mavrick Mearcat
and I love it.

I also think it is a thing of beauty.  I just wish that I had more reasons
to use it.

I have a client that currently operates 26 computers and once I remove MS
Access from their environment, I am going to experiment with installing
Ubuntu and testing how they like it.  It would be nice to replace 24 / 26
machine wiht Linux.

Did you install a file server yet on Linux?

Thanks for posting.

Mark