[dba-Tech] Anyone know of a good cheap or no cost simple website hosts

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 30 17:36:09 CDT 2012

Your friend did a great job with his site. It is better than some of the
"professional" sites I have seen and have had to rebuild.

His site could just a little cleanup from a website designer like yourself.
All the features are there and now a little organization and cleanup and it
could be brilliant.

I have been working for weeks on various sites and the sight of some designs
almost brings me to tears. If I had ten dollars for every time someone has
said, "Would you believe that I made the whole site myself?" (I lie of
course.); I would not be building websites.

As I do a lot of art sites, this particular link struck me a really funny.
It was sent by a friend in the biz:

http://www.linesandcolors.com/2007/05/31/how-not-to-display-your-artwork-on-
the-web/

(I was thinking this link with a few changes might describe the new Windows
8 interface <evil grin>)