[dba-Tech] Game advice

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Sat May 19 15:02:02 CDT 2012

I highly recommend the Forbidden Island board game. When ever we've played with friends, it's always been a riot and its a cooperative game, rather than competitive, but still quite challenging and doesn't take a very long time like risk and other board games to get through a single game.

There's also a tablet version, if you have one.

Hans