[dba-Tech] Game advice

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Sat May 19 15:10:41 CDT 2012

Lol - no, not an old fart yet, just someone who has tried the computer games
and found them lacking in social interaction. Eventually I may delve into
online social games as my friend did but for now I like to socialize with
people and sometimes you need something to do rather than just jabber-jawing
:-) Board games make you think but also allow for socializing. Something
like card games but not as repetitive.