[dba-Tech] TreeView Questions

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 03:53:33 CDT 2012

I have been developing an app that is highly dependent on TVs. I have
recently read in more than one place that the TV control has been
deprecated.

1. Is this true? If so, then I am wasting my time trying to figure this out.
2. If this is not true, then I am still struggling with a problem -- 90% of
my code works but 10% fails, and it is not easy to see why. I have
implanted a bunch of Debug.Print statements, but these have proven less
than helpful.

If anybody here knows a lot about TVs, I beg for assistance. I will send
you the app off-list and invite that invaluable "second set of eyes". (I
can't begin to enumerate how many times a Second Set of Eyes has isolated
the problem, and in about 20 seconds or fewer!

So if anybody knows stuff about TVs, kindly throw a lifeline off the
starboard and I shall eagerly swim toward it.

Arthur