[dba-Tech] Outlook problem

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 14:48:27 CST 2012

Is it possible it got assigned a different drive letter after reconnecting it?

My externals will sometimes get assigned different drive letters. You
can go into Control Panel/Administrative Tools/Computer
Management/Disk Management and reassign drive letters.  Sorry those
are XP screens, don't have a Windows 7 or Office 2010 system handy
here at the office.

GK