[dba-Tech] Notebook Asus K95VM Ci7-3610M or ... ?

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Nov 13 11:25:34 CST 2012

Shamil

It was more a question about supporting DirectX at the current version, but I think all modern graphic adapters meet that.
However, the Windows Phone 8 Emulator is a virtual machine with specific requirements:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/library/windowsphone/develop/ff626524(v=vs.105).aspx#system

and the download:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35471

/gustav