[dba-Tech] Nag, nag, nag

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Nov 14 12:05:11 CST 2012

Tina,
That was a possessive 's ;-)

Secunia PSI is a program that scans your computer for patches/updates and
will apply them for you if you so desire. It does this by running processes
at startup and in the background. Its free so a lot of people use it. It has
fallen out of favor with me because of the many erroneous listings it has in
regards to updates - especially Windows patches. There is a professional
version which is costly.

John B.