[dba-Tech] UI Designer Tools

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Oct 13 06:59:03 CDT 2012

Arthur,

I'm no help on this one, at all - but, I'm very interested in what you
find.  While the pencil and paper route is still working for me (I see
you can do it with a pen, but I often have to erase bits and redraw or
rewrite them), it would be grand to have a sketching tool such as you
describe.  I'll be watching this thread attentively.

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com
231-322-2787