[dba-Tech] The IT job trends

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 20 13:50:59 CDT 2012

My programming experiences are very similar, in that I use a series of
languages and tools and am well established in a comfortable niche.

Given my position and clients it is very unlikely that there will be any
need for me to launch off into the latest and greatest technology
innovations.

OTOH, if I was a new minted computer science graduate, the hottest markets
with the greatest opportunities for advancement is where I would be heading.