[dba-Tech] Remote numerical keypad to send a message

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 1 04:29:00 CDT 2013

Stuart,

Hope the sailing weekend was good.

A bit more of the idea, in a centrally located office I will have a piece
of software looking for new emails coming in, when an email comes in it
will grab the line of text and put it into a table those bits I can do.

The numeric keypad (or now possibly thinking card reader) unit can't be
connected to anything else as some of the homes may not have PC's, it will
have to be self emcompassing being able to send it's own email or sms
possibly using mobile phone technology.  When a user enters a number (or
now possibly scans a card) I need to unit to send a single line of text
(UNITSERIALNO|USERNO|DATETIME) to the centrally located office location, I
think it may utilise some type of access and time managment hardward which
I found in one of your links.

Paul