[dba-Tech] Excel rates

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 13:29:00 CDT 2013

Well, you made me laugh. :) Grandma Gansta -- I mean... what a concept! :)

I don't feel famous, the idea is... silly to me, but I thank you for the
nice compliment. I do get a lot of email from people needing help. It's
usually simple stuff and I help when I can -- and those requests have
increased a lot over the last year. I'm wondering why -- more users or more
untrained users? Curious.

Susan H.