[dba-Tech] Any Way To Escape Facebook?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 09:57:07 CDT 2013

All I want to know is how to get off Facebook, once and forever. A year or
two ago, I had a solution and even posted it. At that time it worked, but
apparently the FaceBookies (hey, I'm going to copyright that LOL) have
outsmarted me and I find myself once again the target of Pokes and other
things that I don't even understand.

I'm over 65. I don't want any attention from anyone who does not come from
the stuff I write here on the various lists within the
DatabaseAdvisorsGroup and a few other leftist-lists to which I belong. but
in short all of social-mediacrity I want OUT OF, and I know nothing short
of abandoning everything I ever joined and starting over, posing (to quote
Tom Waits's classic song, Step Right Up) as a 9-year-old Hindu boy.

A.