[dba-Tech] Google Reader

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Fri Apr 12 19:37:53 CDT 2013

I finally found where you can import the feeds into NetVibes. I played with
it last night and decided I like it even better than the Old Reader (so far,
anyway).

Posting this from the Saddle West RV Park in Pahrump Nevada where we will be
doing communications this weekend for the Baker2Vegas race. Then Sunday it's
off to Parker Arizona for a week with our camping group.

Kathryn