[dba-Tech] Differences between SQLLite and PostgreSQL SQL syntax, and using ADOdb for Python for a sample project...

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 14 09:16:32 CDT 2013

Hi Shamil:

At this moment this is beyond me...still a few tutorials away from novice to
guru. ;-)  The only individual here, on this list, that I am aware of, that
has had first hand experience, would be Hans but he is terribly busy.

I will be Skype-ing to a friend today and he has first hand experience with
using SQLLite (PostgreSQL as well I believe) as one of his client's projects
was to have him burn a fully operating SQL version on a ROM/RAM chip for
some kind of oil line controller.

I could have him give you a call on Skype or Jitsi?