[dba-Tech] Uninstall a program in Windows 8

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Thu Aug 1 08:58:14 CDT 2013

 Hi Arthur --

Well, I did develop a few compilers/translators/interpreters in the past (quite some time ago and processing simpler than Clipper's programming language instructions/directives) and they were successfully used by my colleagues and customers and I didn't use other compilers to developer that compilers I have used assemblers and linkers :)

Just wanted to note that I'd not differentiate "real" and "fake" programmers by their ability to write compilers  - IMO developing business applications is often a way more complicated that writing compilers as compilers do have strictly defined and relatively stable "rules of the game" (source language formal syntax and semantics) and projects' budgets, and modern business applications do have constantly changing specs, which require special skills/experience from their programmers/developers to keep business applications up-to-date with subject area business rules, in context of projects' tight budgets and deadlines...

-- Shamil