[dba-Tech] Port 80

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Aug 14 16:25:15 CDT 2013

Same answer I gave to the same query with the subject "Port 80 Puzzle" on 7 Aug:

Netstat -nao will gived you the PIDs of the process using ports. You can
then track down the PID using TaskMgr/ProceExp.

Or for a simple GUI tool which tell you directly:  Sysinternals TCPView or
Nirsofts CurrPorts

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897437

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/cports.html

--