[dba-Tech] Any Outlook developers here?

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 15:38:55 CDT 2013

<sigh>

Exactly. I can provide the step-by-step discovery, but I can't really
provide that customization help they'll want. If it requires script... I can
do a bit, but again, just enough to get them started. Once they take that
trail to customization land, I can't really help them. I can't even offer
suggestions. It's hard to find good documentation too.

Susan H.