[dba-Tech] Svar: Re: SourceForge is dead

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Aug 24 03:47:58 CDT 2013

Hi Jim

It is very reasonable. Secure DNS is about USD 30 per user per year.

If you have coworkers or clients - like I do - who work with authorities and on-line banking and accounting, you will find that they quite often are scared by all the stories about hijacking and phishing and drive-by pickupped malware. In such cases Secure DNS is a bargain.

Also, at zero cost, I've found that turning on Tracking Protection in IE cuts off a lot of unwanted traffic - with the side effect that many public sites load faster.

/gustav

>>> accessd at shaw.ca 01-01-70 1:00 >>>
Hi Gustav:

It sounds like a great product.

At cursory first look I could not find any information on the pricing or managing within a network.