[dba-Tech] Home Network Setup

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 28 13:51:00 CDT 2013

I forgot to say go take a shower or do the dishes in the meantime.

Worked with a friend, on his client's site with about 20 windows domain boxes and finally just keyed in the server IP addresses manually as it was faster. ;-) Would recommend building and deploying a script using Net...and then nail the IP address into place. Why is this...they weren't always that slow?