[dba-Tech] Home Network Setup

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 29 02:21:41 CDT 2013

High end routers are just about all Cisco but the price reflects this quality.

If a cheap router does five years that is good...though the software in them gives much to be desired and can tend to be buggy which doesn't help. There are some very good OSS software packages, depending on the router version, that can allow you to program your cheap router just like a high end one.