[dba-Tech] Way OT but I love you people so I'm posingthequestion.

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 13:40:16 CST 2013

That will do for me, Rocky. I don't know if I mentioned that, but I play
tabla, very badly, despite instruction from three of the best players in
the world: Zakir Hussain, Swapan Chauduri and Ritesh Das. I have had the
pleasure of their company and am the most embarrasing student they have
ever schooled. I plead guilty on all charges. I am the world;s worst tabla
player. I try and I faiil. I try but I fail, I cannort live up to thia
measure/ I cannot measure up to this. I cannot.

Arthur