[dba-Tech] Keyboard Problem

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 03:45:09 CST 2013

Hi Rocky

I would bet $50 it is the ribbon cable / connector.  Before I spend the $15
though, I would remove it and re-connect it one more time, just doing that
might make it work for another 5 years.

If not, then it is a broken cable / connection and nothing for it but a new
keyboard.  Of course there is one other possibility of a dry joint on the
pcb itself, but again only way to really find out is replace the keyboard
and cable.

good luck,

Mark