[dba-Tech] Not receiving email with attachments

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Dec 14 17:41:31 CST 2013

Are your colleagues using Outlook?  I learned that it does not play
nicely with other email clients. Some time ago (about 5 years), I found
a utility that parsed an Outlook eml attachment and actually captured
the attached document for me.  You may need something like that?  If you
use Outlook to receive those particular messages, you may find the
attachments to be in good order.
Best,
TNF

Tina Norris Fields