[dba-Tech] Blackberries are safest?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 16 08:32:25 CST 2013

I worked for a Plumbing firm a while back (built a new invoicing system) and they went completely BB. A good friend and tech who was working on the network end, use to curse the process that was needed to get the little beasts connected to the server...unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I know little else about the reasons and causes.