[dba-Tech] Arduino by Intel

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 18 17:04:06 CST 2013

Hi Gustav:

That does seem interesting. For hardware geeks this would probably be a must. I was looking for the price to see how it competed with the Raspberry PI.

The Raspberry PI Ultimate starter kit is around $90.00 (plus shipping I would assume):
http://www.canakit.com/raspberry-pi-starter-ultimate-kit.html

The kit is sold through the same distributor but no pricing...yet.